Saturday, December 12, 2009

Adam Lambert

Ok.. first off I FUCKING LOVE ADAM LAMBERT.. Now, like ive said before his performance on the American Music Awards controversy was blown wayyyy up. It was on at 11 and the parents should watch what their kids watch. Like he said IT'S NOT AMERICAN IDOL ANYMORE. This is his music done his way. He is not controlled by American Idol anymore. If you couldn't tell already Adam was never going to be bubble gum pop. He always pushed the envelope every chance he could on American Idol, weather it be the clothes he wore or his song choices. But, I digress, I don't think children are going to be going to school and slamming people's heads into their crotch because they saw Adam Lambert do it on tv. Get real people. It is not his job to control what YOUR children watch on TV. Last time I checked that was YOUR job.


He only speaks the truth. I don't understand why people make a big deal out of nothing. The world has bigger problems to worry about other then Adam Lambert. I will leave you with Adam preforming on The Veiw.

0 comments: