Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am the Eggman, They are the Eggmen

So I know I havent written in here in a while! I knew that I would keep forgetting! I told myself that I would write in this more often but I keep getting side tracked! So Easter has come and gone as you all know. Easter Eve my mom , my sister and me all dyed easter eggs while my dad was at work. That was a blast. Me and Amy made eggs that were full of inside jokes. Like, ''Get me a whopper'', ''Did he eat Crayons'', "Can you do Both'', and so many more.

Of course I made my Zomies Eat Flesh egg to cover my very unhealthy obsession with Zombies. I think the egg came out pretty nice :]


Easter rolled around and me and my sister got a basket full of all kinds of good stuff. Candy, candy, oh and more candy. We got Rock Band and Diner Dash one and Two for the computer, she got Twilight and I got Chicago and other stuff. We had a nice dinner. Ham, Corn pudding, Sweet potatos, and fresh rolls. Over all it was a pretty good day. A few days before Easter was my sisters 17th birthday.
She got season 6 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD. That's why I haven't posted. I'm all about Spike <3>
Rock of love Ended and Brett chose that elf looking bitch Taya. I really cant stand her she had to be promoting penthouse. If not I really could care less. I really liked Mindy. So what that she complained like every ten seconds. I think she was pretty good for him. Im sort of glad he didn't pick her in way he dosen't deserve her. I bet him and Taya won't even last. Oh well. 90210 was on. Silver is a Manic Depressent. Quel Shocker! I mean everyone saw that coming so no big shock there. What else.. nothing too exciting. So ta for now <3


0 comments: