Wednesday, April 1, 2009

People are Strange

Hello all! Today was kind of slow and it rained today which is a total bummer!! I had meatball subs which was pretty epic! Nothing I like more then ooey gooey cheese <3!>
American Idol was good! Im soooo glad Megan Joy went home! Finally! She sucks pretty bad. What was with her bird type flight she took to the bottom three seats? Is she somehow part crow or some shit? God that annoyed me. I love how the judges werent even going to pretend that they were going to save her! That's whats up. The Real World had its Season Finale and Reunion tonight. It was alright a lot of crying and shit as usual. But thats to be expected. I didn't know that Ryan and Sara hated eachother so much. But eh I didnt like Sara much either. Actually I hated all the girls that were in the house. The guys were awesome I loved Scott, Chett and Ryan. Jd I could go either way he really didnt do anything for me. He sort of annoyed me with his constant whining. Katelynn. Katelynn was pissed off that her story wasnt shared. Ugh, I mean I care and then I don't all she did was cause trouble and get money from Scott. The best thing that came from the real world was the bromance with Chett and Ryan i think its so cute. I really feel bad that ryan has to go back to active duty that makes me sad. Hes a good guy. But I have other things going on. Ta for now <3

0 comments: