Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lay off Adam Lambert!

I am so sick and tired of people bitching on all kinds of media about Adam Lambert! He screams during his shows, he sucks, oh look at his hair, hes gayer then a two dollar bill, he can't sing, yadda yadda yadda. Get over it people. Many bands before Adam Lambert have been scream singing for years before he was a sperm in his daddys pants. People have the nerve to talk shit about Adam and I don't see why. Have you turned on your tv lately? Listen to the Emo/Screamo/lame shit that people call current music. You got to be kidding me. Bands like Chiodos, I kill the Prom Queen, Senses Fail and more Scream when they are singing. I mean if you can even call that singing. I don't. I don't know. I really don't think Adam Lambert is even that bad sure he screams a tad bit, but come on! At least he dosen't sound like every other wanna be thats out there. Leave it to someone who is a little bit different to be all over the place. But, you know what they say.. no publicity is bad publicity.

Adam Lambert - Born to be wild


Personally I like the way he did this song. It was different, full of screaming and yes a bit out there. I think it's pretty damn good. I don't see why people have so much to say about him. Hating on him is not going to make him do any worse in American Idol. According to various site on the net Adam seems to be doing quite well in the American Idol polls. I think he might just win it. Now won't that piss off a lot of people?

Run to the Hills- Iron Maiden



Case in point look at how Bruce Dickinson yells runnnn tooo the hilllssssssss.... Adam Lambert did the same thing at the end of born to be wild. Does Bruce Dickinson get shit for screaming in his songs? I think not! Last but not least....

Motley Crue- Shout at the Devil



Ah Motley Crue. They were big on the screaming withing their singing. But, thats just how music was then. I don't see why it's a big deal if Adam wants to add some 80's flair to some of his proformances. People just need to lay off Adam Lambert.

0 comments: